Pneumatic Actuated Angle Seat Valves
- Highly complicated control mechanism for smaller requirements can be easily avoided by using Pennant’s Angle Seat Piston Valves. Angle seat valve is high engineered product ensures linear actuation to lift a seal off its seat.
- The seat is set at an angle to provide the maximum possible flow when unseated. Angle Seat Piston Valves are particularly suited to applications where high temperatures and large flow rates are required, such as steam or water. When used in reverse some models of Angle Seat Piston Valves will eliminate water hammer when operated.
- Angle Seat Piston Valves are particularly suited to applications where high temperatures and large flowrates are required, such as steam or water.
- When used in reverse some models of Angle Seat Piston Valves will eliminate water hammer when operated.
NPS ½, ¾, 1
Angle seat valve is closed (open) with spring force. When the piston is actuated by compressed air, valve is open (closed). For the double acting type, the value is open & closed by compressed air.
- Large flux, low resistance, no water – hammer
Due to angular shape, there is negligible pressure drop across the valve
- Y- type shape enlarges the flowing section, which could raise the flux by 30% and make the flow smoother
- Steam adjusts and lubricates itself automatically, resulting in long life
- The cylinder is of stainless steel construction, lubricating automatically, allowing 360° free movement
|3/8” to 3”||Stainless Steel||PN16||4.4 to 148gmp@1 psi pressure drop|
|DN10 to DN80||Stainless Steel||PN16 Kv Range: 3.8 to 127 m³/hr|