Pennant Control Valve-Pcv
Pennant offers the top – guided globe valve to meet a wide range of automated process control applications. The product features a single – ported design configuration, which permits numerous trims, actuation and instrumentation solutions. Rugged top – guiding of the plug ensures maximum valve stability under the most adverse conditions.
Features of Pennant control valve
- High Flow Capacity
- Excellent Flow Control Range ability
- Tight Shutoff
- Pennant control valves are designed and tested to deliver 100% performance under specified operating conditions.
Characteristics and Types
The different types of control valves are classified by a relationship between the valve stem position and the flow rate through the valve. This control valve characteristic is assigned with the assumptions that the stem position indicates the extent of the valve opening and that the pressure difference is determined by the valve alone. There are three basic types of control valves.
- Quick Opening – For frequent on-off services. Process where instantly large flow is needed like safety systems or cooling systems.
- Linear – Typically used for level control or flow loops, in steady state systems where pressure drop across the valve is expected to remain fairly constant.
- Equal Percentage – Typically used for pressure, temp., flow control used where large changes in pressure drop across the valve is expected. Used in temperature and pressure control loops.
DN15 to DN200 as standard
IV standard/Class V on request
- Raised Face Flanged End (ASME B16.5) standard
- Flat Faced Flanged End (Optional Special)
PTFE up to 200 °C – For Liquid/Gases
Graphite up to 600 °C – For Steam
- ANSI #150, #300
- Higher classes available on request, NIBR/IBR approved
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
Valve trim material as well as body material is selected on the basis of process fluid, pressure drop, contamination and environmental conditions.
Some of the material is listed below
- Body Material: Standard MOC is WCB CF8, CF8M – available on request
- Trim Material: Standard MOC is SS410 SS304, SS316, SS316L, SS420 available on request.
- Pneumatic Actuator (Reverse/Direct Acting)
- Positioner (Pneumatic/Electro Pneumatic)
- Electro Pneumatic Convertor
- Solenoid Valves
- Air Filter Regulator
Trims, Gland Packing
|1||BODY||ASTM A216 Gr. WCB||01|
|2||BONNET||ASTM A216 Gr. WCB||01|
|6||GUIDE BUSH||NITRONIC 60||01|
|7||GLAND WASHER||AISI 410||01|
|8||GLAND PACKING||GRAPHITE/PTFE 0||01|
|9||GLAND FOLLOWER||AISI 410||01|
|10||GLAND NUT||AISI 410||01|
|11||CHUCK NUT||ASTM A105||01|
|12||BONNET GASKET||GRAPHITE WITH SS REIN.||01|
|14||LOCKING PIN||AISI 304||01|
|15||BOLT||ASTM A193 Gr. B7||*|
|16||NUT||ASTM A194 Gr. 2H||*|
* Varies with Valve Size (4~16)
|Size||Overall Dimensions (mm)||Weight of Valve (kg)|
|½” to 8”||Cast Carbon Steel/
|#150, #300||4.6 to 750gpm@1 psi
|DN15 to DN200||Cast Carbon Steel/
|#150, #300||4 to 650m³/hr @1 bar|