Isotub For Thermodynamic Steam Traps
Isotub/insulating cover (IT) in stainless steel construction. Isotubs are used only on thermodynamic steam traps. Best suited for outdoor applications susceptible to low ambient temperature, wind, rain etc. Isotub reduces no-load cyclic operation & steam loss.
- Stainless steel construction of isotub ensures excellent corrosion resistant properties, which are needed for outdoor applications.
- Isotub is Maintenance free.
- Easy installation, push-on fitment.
Isotubs suitable for all models & sizes of thermodynamic steam traps are available.
Isotubs are slide fitted onto the top chamber of the trap called the disc cap, thus avoiding direct contact of wind, rain, etc. Ensure that the trap is fitted with the disc cap on the top.
- Isotub is having very high corrosion resistance.
- Easy to install
- Isotub resists heat transfer from steam trap cap to atmosphere.
- It is maintenance free.