Hot Water Generation Systems
Pennant’s Hot Water Systems are customized to deliver the hot water requirements of small and medium sized establishments, using low pressure steam as the energy source. Compact and easy to install, these plug-and-play systems, are energy efficient and safe. This system is designed & constructed for specific parameters.
- Instant hot water generation
- Customized solutions to meet all technical requirements
- Compact and easy to install
- Available with the options for recovering the condensate to the boiler feed water
- Versatile controls for achieving desired water temperature
- Options of PID/PLC Controls
- Skid mounted compact unit
- Hot water is instantly available for fluctuating process loads and urgent demands
- Low energy consumption- System designed using heat exchangers with optimum heat transfer rates and higher efficiency.
- Options available to couple system with existing or planned solar heated systems.
- Low cost of ownership- Inexpensive solution in terms of initial capital investment, low installation and maintenance cost.
- Compact yet efficient- Up to 75% less space required for installation when compared to conventional hot water tank heating systems.
Hot Water System Consists Of
- Plate Type Heat Exchanger
- Temperature Control Valve
- High Capacity Steam Trap (Float Trap)
- Condensate Recovery System
- Isolation Valves
- Dyeing Houses
- Food Industries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plants
- Domestic and Commercial Buildings (HVAC)
- Textile Factories